Pedal Platform 3D-printed pedal riser
6.99 9.99 $6.99 - $9.99
Have a pedalboard with 2 rows of pedals? Hate having to tiptoe over the front pedals to switch on or off the ones in the back? Just want to bring one smaller pedal more into stomp range with its bigger mates? Grab a Pedal Platform!
- Raises your pedal about 1/2"
- Vertical and horizontal channels allow for cable routing to help keep your board tidy - one on either side front/back, with a convenient hole in the middle where they meet. Pedal Platform can be used flipped either direction so you can orient the channels however they work best for you!
- Versatile mounting options for your board: Flat surfaces allow Velcro attachment; countersunk holes in the corners accept 1/4" wood screws; or use the corner holes, center hole and/or cable channels to accommodate zip ties. Mount either side up!
- Super lightweight to help alleviate gear overload!
- Photos show MXR size in red, Micro size in white, and the design rendering pictured is the Boss size. The Micro size is a little wide, to help increase the stability of these narrow pedals!
- I can offer variations for many common pedal sizes. If a size isn't listed, just send me a message!
- 3d-printed in nontoxic, biodegradable PLA plastic